Disputes may prove difficult and may end with irreversible results, as well as extensive time and money wasted. Whether already in a lawsuit, litigation proceedings have started, or are about to start, mediation can be a key alternative to resolving disputes.
- Open the doors for effective communication and negotiation
- Reach a mutually acceptable resolution
- Avoid the stress, strain, and high costs of an elongated court battle which may take years.
- Be in control of outcomes and decisions, rather than letting a judge decide unpredictably
- Better chance of Repairing and salvaging relationships
- Resolve your dispute faster rather than having your case move on to an appeal
- Avoid limitations by principles, legal codes, and doctrines as determined by the judge, by using innovative and creative solutions, which can be designed by both parties.
Read our blog on Mediation HERE